- Patagonia free diver swims with Great White May 1, 2013
In Variables, Patagonia spearfishing ambassador Kimi Werner strives to find her place in the ecosystem. She treads the line between predator and prey – eventually discovering balance in an unlikely place. Enjoy this video and be sure to come in to The Station and check out our freshly stocked spring Patagonia products.
- EcoBoard Project Launch Party – 11/8 October 19, 2012
- Halloween Sale this weekend – 10/27 & 10/28! October 18, 2012
- Mill Valley Surf FIlm Festival – Sat 10/20 October 11, 2012
Don’t miss the 1st Annual MVSFF. Coming up Sat Oct 20th at the Sweetwater in downtown Mill Valley.
- Branson-Made : Event at GROW 10/6 September 29, 2012
We are hosting a fundraising event for the Branson Financial Aid program at GROW Friday OCt. 5th, 6-9PM. Current students and Alumni will be showing Art, playing Music, cooking Food and basically having a great time. Open to all. 20% of sales to Branson Community members during the month go towards Financial Aid.
- Bolinas Surf & Yoga Workshop September 25, 2012
Sarah Pascual of Yogaworks has put together an awesome day-long event coming up on Oct. 7th: Yoga and meditation led by the experts from Yogaworks, mixed with surfing instruction led by Big Dog Surf Camp and Proof Lab. Great opportunity to learn either one or combine them in a new way if you are experienced in both. Sign up info below:
- Shawn “Barney” Barron Art Show Thrs 7/5 July 1, 2012
Volcom’s Barney is one of the surfing worlds original athlete/artists. Come check out some of his latest works, listen to Proof Lab’s own Mummy Buffet (Robin Caddell, Brett Simundson) and skate the ramp for a more entertaining thursday night than you would have otherwise had.
- Quiksilver’s Surf Film “No Agenda” – Showing This Monday night at Shop June 12, 2012
Come hang out with Strider Waszilewski and the Quiksilver gang at the shop on Monday evening. Prizes for best surf/skate trick on the ramp & BBQ (6-8PM). Video premier of No Agenda at 8PM.